|
▲ Happiness in a Jar
Home Profile Archives Grace Marzo. Luv dat gyal. |
|
Hi I'm Emily and here's my media blog for my grade 10 course, media arts. Enjoy! :). HOME! FOLLOW! |
► Art Imitating Media Imitating Life. Tuesday, October 26, 2010 @ 8:43 PM Facebook is a popular and well known site that many people use around the world. It is a great way to communicate and keep in touch with your friends all around the world. I personally use Facebook daily to interact with my friends and usually i would get distracted from doing my work. Although Facebook is a great site to use, all good things come with the other side, the bad things. Everyone knows the internet is an almighty tool but if not used wisely and carefully it could lead to danger to yourself. Being too open and throwing yourself out on the internet is a big no-no. Even the simplest things you put can be found in an instant. Everything you put on the internet will stay on the internet, even if you think you deleted it. There are many ways to be cautious about what you do, especially on world wide social sites like Facebook. For one, I like to keep my profile on Facebook privated from everyone except my friends. Knowing that I can control who I accept as friends I can use that power to only let my friends see everything on my profile. If someone isn't my friend they won't be able to see anything on my profile unless they add me and I accept their friend request. Adding on to that, I don't put anything personal like my address, phone number, or anything that anyone can contact me through other than my email. I tend to pay attention to anything I put up just incase if anyone decides to take it off the internet and use it for whatever use later on. It's kind of weird to know that ANYONE, around the world, can be looking at your profile. I find that pretty creepy, and interesting at the same time. We can always have fun if we learn how to be cautious. All we have to do is be careful and make sure we know what we're dealing with. Other than that, happy facebook-ing! 0 Comments |
| All content belongs to emuhleetee.blogspot.com unless stated otherwise. Thanks for visiting :) |